- Current Interest rates for savers
- Interest rates for accounts no longer available
- Your guide to savings
- Personal Savings Allowance
- Viewing your savings accounts online
- What you need to know about ISAs
- ISA Transfers
- Power of Attorney and guidance for bereaved customers
- Verifying your identity
- Money back guarantee
- Paying money in
- Paying money in for online savers
The Cambridge will accept new savings account applications from any customer living in the UK.
The UK is defined as:
- Northern Ireland
The Cambridge cannot accept savings applications from any Isles that are Crown Dependencies and as such are subject to a different tax regime. These include the Isle of Man and the Channel Isles.
If you have any queries about opening a savings account with The Cambridge please do not hesitate to call us.
0345 601 4021
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 8.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 5.00pm