Before we agree your mortgage we’ll need to establish that you can afford to meet the monthly payment.
This mortgage is available on Buy to Let properties located in England and Wales.
This mortgage is available for Buy to Let purchases, remortgaging, product switches and additional borrowing.
Buy to Let mortgages for expatriates will be considered on a case by case basis. All expats must as a minimum have a UK bank account and UK correspondence address.
- Borrow up to 75% of the property's value
- Rental income must be at least 140% of the monthly mortgage interest payment based on a rate of 5.50%
- Buy to Let Mortgages are not regulated by the FCA
- The property must be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreement. Our normal requirements are for a minimum term of six months and a maximum term of one year
- We regret that we're unable to lend on Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- The total lending must not exceed £2,000,000 and we do not lend if you have three or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Need help? Let us call youMy name is , I am .
Please call me on , We will only use the information you provide to respond to your request. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
Send me details
of the Expat 2 Year Fixed Rate Buy to Let Mortgage
We promise not to give your email to anyone else