Annual General Meeting 2019
15 April 2019 18:30 - 20:30
Our Head Office in Central Cambridge - 51 Newmarket Road, Cambridge CB5 8FF (for satnavs CB5 8EG)
We’d be delighted to meet you at our 169th Annual General Meeting. You’ll have the opportunity to meet members of the Board, the Society and this year’s AGM charity, Centre 33.
If you wish to vote in person on the day please bring your blank voting form or passbook as proof of membership. This is your chance to make your vote and raise money for our AGM charity.
Our car park can be found at Evening Court, Cambridge behind Head Office, through the red barrier on the left, on a first come first serve basis.
1. To receive the Directors’ Report, the Annual Accounts, the Annual Business Statement and the Auditors’ Report for the year ended 31st December 2018.
2. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report.
3. To approve the re-appointment of KPMG LLP as Auditor to the Society for the period from the conclusion of the meeting until the next general meeting at which accounts are laid before the Society.
Election and Re-election of Directors
4. To approve the election of Directors:
(i) Fiona Hotston Moore
5. To approve the re-election of Directors:
(i) Andy Lucas
(ii) Stephen Mitcham
(iii) Jonathan Spence
By order of the Board,
Janet Reid, Company Secretary, 26th February 2019.
Can’t attend? Not a problem, you can vote online – you’ll find your two part voting code on your voting form or you can vote directly from your AGM email ersvotes.com/cambridge19