Whether you're used to managing your life online or not, The Cambridge provides all the assistance you need to set up your online services, and we're on hand to help you use it.
There are three simple steps to setting up your online services for your existing account with The Cambridge:
1. Members can pop into branch or store and we’ll give you your User ID straight away. Alternatively, call the Customer Contact Centre and we will send you your User ID straight away via email.
2. When you receive your temporary password – visit cambridgebs.co.uk and click the Login button (top right-hand corner). You will need your User ID.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be asked to set a new password and enter a memorable question and answer. When this is done, you're all set.
Next time you login, you will only need your User ID, password and three characters from your memorable answer.
Remember – keep your security information safe at all times. For more information on how to stay safe online, visit cambridgebs.co.uk/security
How and where to find The Cambridge Money App
Once you’ve set up your digital services, you can download our Money App and it's completely free.
- iPhone users can download the Money App from the App Store
- Android users can download the Money App from Google Play
Just search for ‘Cambridge Building Society’, 'The Cambridge Building Society' or 'The Cambridge Money App'. When you see The Cambridge logo in your results, tap on the app and press ‘get’ or ‘install’.
Once you’ve downloaded the Money App all you need is:
- Your User ID (the one you used to access your online service in a browser)
- Your password
- Three characters from your memorable answer
When you have provided this information you can set up a five digit passcode for easy future access, and if you are an iPhone user, you can enable the optional Touch ID function.
We will be updating the Money App frequently to ensure our members are able to benefit from exciting new features as we develop them, so it's a good idea to update the app regularly. Updating to the latest version will also help you stay as secure as possible into the future.
More information about Money App can be found here:
Once you're online, check out our guide 'What you can do once you're online' which outlines what functions are included!
If you need any further help, just call our Customer Contact Centre on 0345 601 4021 or pop into your local branch or store and you'll find a customer service representative who can help.
Send me details
of the Getting online with The Cambridge
We promise not to give your email to anyone else